HPC Market Watch
Adobe Digital Marketing Summit EMEA — Adobe Systems Incorporated (NASDAQ:ADBE) today announced enhancements to Adobe® TagManager, creating a highly flexible privacy solution that helps digital advertisers and publishers give consumers notice and control over how their data is used online. The solution will initially focus on managing third-party cookies used for behavioral advertising, a requirement of the ePrivacy Directive.
Having a flexible, rapidly deployable privacy solution is proving essential for digital advertisers to address privacy issues in an evolving landscape. This is especially true for global companies operating in multiple geographies. Adobe TagManager can help digital advertisers quickly and easily configure data collection practices by geography.
Utilizing integrated technology from Evidon, a leading provider of privacy and compliance solutions for digital media, Adobe TagManager creates an end-user experience for managing behavioral advertising preferences. Additional benefits of using Adobe TagManager as a privacy solution include:
- Giving consumers control over data collected on the websites they visit where that data is used to personalize the advertising offers they are shown. With Adobe TagManager, digital advertisers and publishers can give consumers an easy way to opt out of receiving such ads on the advertiser’s or publisher’s websites.
- Configuring TagManager by domain and geography to help provide digital advertisers and publishers with customized privacy controls by region.
- Adapting to the changing privacy landscape with the ability to modify notice and consent mechanisms on the fly. This can be done by the digital advertiser or publisher, or it can be done centrally, saving companies the time and expense of managing it themselves.
- Deploying immediately using existing Adobe SiteCatalyst® tags without having to update any page code, greatly reducing the time and resources needed to deploy an advanced privacy and tag management solution.
MeMe Rasmussen, chief privacy officer, Adobe
- “Adobe’s new TagManager privacy feature will be a huge help to our digital advertising and publishing customers who are looking for ways to empower their users with enhanced visibility and control over whether data is collected about browsing activity in an effort to provide relevant advertising.”
Adobe TagManager, used in conjunction with Evidon technology as a privacy solution, is available today. TagManager is also available as part of the Digital Analytics package, which provides a solid foundation upon which companies can build their data collection and analytics. The package is comprised of SiteCatalyst for actionable analytics; Adobe Discover for advanced analytics and audience segmentation; Adobe DataWarehouse for complex data mining; Adobe Genesis for integrating with various marketing and advertising technologies; ReportBuilder for building customized reports and analysis; and TagManager for fast tag deployment and secure implementations. Adobe customers interested in TagManager or the Digital Analytics package can contact an Adobe account manager.
About the Adobe Digital Marketing Suite
The Adobe Digital Marketing Suite offers an integrated and open platform for online business optimization, a strategy for using customer insight to drive innovation throughout the business and enhance marketing efficiency. The Suite consists of integrated applications to collect and unleash the power of customer insight to optimize customer acquisition, conversion and retention efforts as well as the creation and distribution of content. For example, using the Suite, marketers can identify the most effective marketing strategies and ad placements as well as create relevant, personalized and consistent customer experiences across digital marketing channels, such as onsite, display, email, social, video and mobile. The Suite enables marketers to make quick adjustments, automate certain customer interactions and better maximize marketing ROI, which, ultimately, can positively impact the bottom line.
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2012 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe, the Adobe logo, SiteCatalyst and Digital Marketing Suite are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Eric V. Anderson, 385-221-1648
Hill & Knowlton
Laura Perez, 210-862-7376
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here
March 7, 2014
March 6, 2014
March 5, 2014
- Technologists to Receive IEEE Computer Society Technical Achievement Awards
- Hitachi to Establish Big Data Research Lab in Denmark
- Terascala Announces New Version of Intelligent Storage Bridge
- IHPC and SMMI Launch Joint Lab
- DDN Joins Active Archive Alliance
- Research and Markets Adds New HPC Report to Offering
March 4, 2014
- Ethernet Alliance to Participate at OFC 2014
- Rogue Wave and STFC Collaborate
- QLogic Gen 5 Fibre Channel Adapters Available for Lenovo Servers
March 3, 2014
- Cirrascale Introduces Next Generation of VB2400 Series Blade Servers
- SGI Delivers Shared Memory System for JAMSTEC Earth Simulator
- Conduant Providing Storage Resources to PXIe-Based Systems
- CSP Releases New Version of DBL Software
- Mellanox Collaborates with Cambridge for SKA Project
- NEC Announces Version 5.1 of ProgrammableFlow Networking Suite
February 28, 2014
Most Read Features
- How HPC is Hacking Hadoop
- Intel Etches HPC Niche with Xeon E7 V2
- Cray Goes Back to the Future for Weather Forecasting
- HPC Roots Feed Big Data Branches
- The Top Supercomputing Led Discoveries of 2013
- AMD Refreshes Vision for HPC Future
- News Roundup: The Week in HPC
- The Future of Accelerator Programming
- Amazon Lead Highlights HPC Cloud Progress
- How Can Supercomputers Survive a Drought?
- More Features…
Most Read Short Takes
- Pushing Parallel Processing Power at CERN
- Adapting Hadoop to HPC Environments
- Blu-ray for Cold Storage â What About Tape?
- Advancing Applications Toward Exascale Target
- Manipulating Quantum Bits for Cybersecurity
- Unleashing The Potential of OpenMP via Bottleneck Analysis
- Scheduling HPC as a Service
- GPUs Power Massive Settlement Mapping
- Immersion Cooling Floated as Green Energy Solution
- Windows Azure Continues 'Big Compute' Rollout
- More Short Takes…
Most Read Off The Wire
- EGI Community Forum 2014 to Take Place in Finland
- Astute Networks to Join IT Leaders at CIOsynergy Event
- Convey Computer Announces Wolverine Family of Coprocessors
- Cirrascale Announces Improved Power Solution for BladeRack 2 F-Series
- PGI 2014 Adds OpenACC 2.0 Features for NVIDIA and AMD GPU Accelerators
- SCinet NRE Showcases Internet Innovations
- PLX's PCIe 3.0 Switches Enabling 128GB/sec for Fujitsu Storage
- Argonne Training Program on Extreme-Scale Computing Scheduled for August
- ANSYS and NVIDIA Deliver GPU-Accelerated CFD Solver
- Samsung Joins OpenPOWER Foundation
- More Off The Wire…
- Read more…
- Read more…
Real-time analytics offers enterprises the ability to examine âlive,â fast-changing data within operational systems andRead more…
- Read more…
- Read more…
- Read more…
- 2/24/14 | Altair | Australiaâs National Computational Infrastructure (NCI) chose PBS Professional to manage workload for its âRaijinâ cluster from Fujitsu, the Read more…
- 10/30/13 | Cray, DDN, Mellanox, NetApp, ScaleMP, Supermicro, Xyratex | Creating data is easyâ¦ the challenge is getting it to the right place to make use of it. This paper discusses fresh solutions that can directly Read more…
- Read more…
- Read more…