HPC Market Watch
CHICAGO, June 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- To help people connect to the power in color, Valspar Paint® announces the debut of their ConnectLIVE app, an innovative tool that offers live paint color consultations with a professional color consultant, directly from the comfort of your home. For a limited time, ConnectLIVE is available free to the public for download from the App Store for iPad®2 and iPad®3 users, and will be available soon for iPhone®4S. The app enables users to schedule and conduct a customized 30-minute color consultation with a color consultant, valued at approximately $75.
An innovative tool in the paint industry, ConnectLIVE uses leading video technology to create a virtual one-on-one appointment between Do-It-Yourself painters and a Valspar color consultant, who creates a customized color scheme tailored to each participant's space. During a ConnectLIVE appointment, the Valspar color consultant views the participant's interior living space and personal style aesthetic, and following an open dialogue, recommends a personalized Valspar color palette for their space. The palette will include coordinated picks for any paintable surfaces in the room, including: accent walls, ceilings, trim, fireplaces, and more. The ConnectLIVE app allows users to preview a digital color chip of the recommended Valspar paint colors on the screen. Following the appointment, participants will receive a summary of all paint colors from their custom, expert-curated palette.
"Valspar is committed to innovation and making it easy for people to incorporate the right colors into their home. The Valspar ConnectLIVE app provides professional guidance on paint color selection that is tailored to each person's space and personal style," said John Anton, Vice President, Valspar Consumer Marketing. "Valspar has thousands of colors to choose from and this personal consultation tool, virtually, helps people connect to the power in color and easily transform their homes."
Valspar ConnectLIVE color consultations are available by appointment only, Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. EDT and Saturday, 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. EDT. To participate, users 18 years of age or older can visit the App Store and download the app on an iPad2, or iPad3, and coming soon for iPhone4S. The ConnectLIVE color consultant appointments are available for interior rooms only. During the scheduled appointment, participants must be in the room that they would like the color consultant to preview, and WiFi access is required. Consultations are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis through the Valspar ConnectLIVE app.
To learn more about the Valspar ConnectLIVE color consultant app, watch our demo video:http://www.facebook.com/video/editvideo.php?v=349332061780327#!/video/video.php?v=349332061780327. To download the ConnectLIVE color consultant app, visit the App Store and follow the prompted directions: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/valspar-connectlive/id493640626?mt=812.
Valspar also offers other unique and innovative color selection tools. Valspar recently launched the Valspar Love Your Color Guarantee. From now until October 8, 2012, Valspar is offering a complimentary replacement color to anyone who does not absolutely love their first color choice. For additional details, eligibility requirements and information on how to obtain a rebate through the Love Your Color Guarantee, please visit www.loveyourcolor.com.
Additionally, Valspar offers the Virtual Painter that allows consumers to upload photos and virtually paint with Valspar colors; Valspar Paint Sample Kits to explore color options in the home; and the free ProjectPaint app available in the App Store, Google Play and BlackBerry App World that allows consumers to view, save and email Valspar paint colors.
About The Valspar Corporation
The Valspar Corporation (NYSE: VAL) is a global leader in the paint and coatings industry. Since 1806, Valspar has been dedicated to bringing customers the latest innovations, the finest quality and the best customer service in the coatings industry.
SOURCE Valspar Corporation
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here
March 7, 2014
March 6, 2014
March 5, 2014
- Technologists to Receive IEEE Computer Society Technical Achievement Awards
- Hitachi to Establish Big Data Research Lab in Denmark
- Terascala Announces New Version of Intelligent Storage Bridge
- IHPC and SMMI Launch Joint Lab
- DDN Joins Active Archive Alliance
- Research and Markets Adds New HPC Report to Offering
March 4, 2014
- Ethernet Alliance to Participate at OFC 2014
- Rogue Wave and STFC Collaborate
- QLogic Gen 5 Fibre Channel Adapters Available for Lenovo Servers
March 3, 2014
- Cirrascale Introduces Next Generation of VB2400 Series Blade Servers
- SGI Delivers Shared Memory System for JAMSTEC Earth Simulator
- Conduant Providing Storage Resources to PXIe-Based Systems
- CSP Releases New Version of DBL Software
- Mellanox Collaborates with Cambridge for SKA Project
- NEC Announces Version 5.1 of ProgrammableFlow Networking Suite
February 28, 2014
Most Read Features
- How HPC is Hacking Hadoop
- Intel Etches HPC Niche with Xeon E7 V2
- Cray Goes Back to the Future for Weather Forecasting
- HPC Roots Feed Big Data Branches
- The Top Supercomputing Led Discoveries of 2013
- AMD Refreshes Vision for HPC Future
- News Roundup: The Week in HPC
- The Future of Accelerator Programming
- Amazon Lead Highlights HPC Cloud Progress
- How Can Supercomputers Survive a Drought?
- More Features…
Most Read Short Takes
- Pushing Parallel Processing Power at CERN
- Adapting Hadoop to HPC Environments
- Blu-ray for Cold Storage â What About Tape?
- Advancing Applications Toward Exascale Target
- Manipulating Quantum Bits for Cybersecurity
- Unleashing The Potential of OpenMP via Bottleneck Analysis
- Scheduling HPC as a Service
- GPUs Power Massive Settlement Mapping
- Immersion Cooling Floated as Green Energy Solution
- Windows Azure Continues 'Big Compute' Rollout
- More Short Takes…
Most Read Off The Wire
- EGI Community Forum 2014 to Take Place in Finland
- Astute Networks to Join IT Leaders at CIOsynergy Event
- Convey Computer Announces Wolverine Family of Coprocessors
- Cirrascale Announces Improved Power Solution for BladeRack 2 F-Series
- PGI 2014 Adds OpenACC 2.0 Features for NVIDIA and AMD GPU Accelerators
- SCinet NRE Showcases Internet Innovations
- PLX's PCIe 3.0 Switches Enabling 128GB/sec for Fujitsu Storage
- Argonne Training Program on Extreme-Scale Computing Scheduled for August
- ANSYS and NVIDIA Deliver GPU-Accelerated CFD Solver
- Samsung Joins OpenPOWER Foundation
- More Off The Wire…
- Read more…
- Read more…
Real-time analytics offers enterprises the ability to examine âlive,â fast-changing data within operational systems andRead more…
- Read more…
- Read more…
- Read more…
- 2/24/14 | Altair | Australiaâs National Computational Infrastructure (NCI) chose PBS Professional to manage workload for its âRaijinâ cluster from Fujitsu, the Read more…
- 10/30/13 | Cray, DDN, Mellanox, NetApp, ScaleMP, Supermicro, Xyratex | Creating data is easyâ¦ the challenge is getting it to the right place to make use of it. This paper discusses fresh solutions that can directly Read more…
- Read more…
- Read more…