HPC Market Watch
SAN DIEGO, Aug. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARNA) today announced that it will report second quarter 2012 financial results after the NASDAQ Global Select Market closes on Thursday, August 9, 2012. The company will host a conference call and webcast at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (2:00 p.m. Pacific Time) that day to discuss the results and provide a business and financial update.
The conference call may be accessed by dialing 877.643.7155 for domestic callers and 914.495.8552 for international callers. Please specify to the operator that you would like to join the "Arena Pharmaceuticals' Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results Call." The conference call will be webcast live under the investor relations section of Arena's website at www.arenapharm.com and will be archived there for 30 days following the call. Please connect to Arena's website several minutes prior to the start of the broadcast to ensure adequate time for any software download that may be necessary.
About Arena Pharmaceuticals
Arena Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing innovative medicines that selectively target G protein-coupled receptors. Arena is committed to delivering novel treatment options to patients for weight management, cardiovascular disease, inflammation and other disorders. Arena's US operations are located in San Diego, California, and its operations outside of the United States, including its commercial manufacturing facility, are located in Zofingen, Switzerland. For more information about Arena, please visit www.arenapharm.com.
Arena Pharmaceuticals® and Arena® are registered service marks of Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
BELVIQ® is a registered trademark of Arena Pharmaceuticals GmbH.
Certain statements in this press release are forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Such forward-looking statements include statements about Arena's efforts, focus, goals, strategy, research and development programs, and ability to develop compounds and commercialize drugs. For such statements, Arena claims the protection of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual events or results may differ materially from Arena's expectations. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, the following: risks related to commercializing drugs, including regulatory, manufacturing and supply issues and the pace of market acceptance; cash and revenues generated from BELVIQ, including timing and impact of competition; the timing and outcome of regulatory review is uncertain; government and commercial reimbursement and pricing decisions; risks related to relying on collaborative agreements; the timing and receipt of payments and fees, if any, from collaborators; unexpected or unfavorable new data; nonclinical and clinical data is voluminous and detailed, and regulatory agencies may interpret or weigh the importance of data differently and reach different conclusions than Arena, request additional information, have additional recommendations or change their guidance or requirements before or after approval; data and other information related to any of Arena's research and development programs may not meet safety, efficacy or other regulatory requirements or otherwise be sufficient for regulatory review, approval or continued marketing; Arena's ability to obtain and defend patents; the timing, success and cost of Arena's research and development programs; results of clinical trials and other studies are subject to different interpretations and may not be predictive of future results; clinical trials and other studies may not proceed at the time or in the manner expected or at all; having adequate funds; and satisfactory resolution of litigation or other disagreements with others. Additional factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those stated or implied by Arena's forward-looking statements are disclosed in Arena's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. These forward-looking statements represent Arena's judgment as of the time of this release. Arena disclaims any intent or obligation to update these forward-looking statements, other than as may be required under applicable law.
Contact: Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Media Contact: Russo Partners
Cindy McGee, Vice President
David Schull, President
Investor Relations & Alliance Management
858.453.7200, ext. 1479
SOURCE Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here
March 7, 2014
March 6, 2014
March 5, 2014
- Technologists to Receive IEEE Computer Society Technical Achievement Awards
- Hitachi to Establish Big Data Research Lab in Denmark
- Terascala Announces New Version of Intelligent Storage Bridge
- IHPC and SMMI Launch Joint Lab
- DDN Joins Active Archive Alliance
- Research and Markets Adds New HPC Report to Offering
March 4, 2014
- Ethernet Alliance to Participate at OFC 2014
- Rogue Wave and STFC Collaborate
- QLogic Gen 5 Fibre Channel Adapters Available for Lenovo Servers
March 3, 2014
- Cirrascale Introduces Next Generation of VB2400 Series Blade Servers
- SGI Delivers Shared Memory System for JAMSTEC Earth Simulator
- Conduant Providing Storage Resources to PXIe-Based Systems
- CSP Releases New Version of DBL Software
- Mellanox Collaborates with Cambridge for SKA Project
- NEC Announces Version 5.1 of ProgrammableFlow Networking Suite
February 28, 2014
Most Read Features
- How HPC is Hacking Hadoop
- Intel Etches HPC Niche with Xeon E7 V2
- Cray Goes Back to the Future for Weather Forecasting
- HPC Roots Feed Big Data Branches
- The Top Supercomputing Led Discoveries of 2013
- AMD Refreshes Vision for HPC Future
- News Roundup: The Week in HPC
- The Future of Accelerator Programming
- Amazon Lead Highlights HPC Cloud Progress
- How Can Supercomputers Survive a Drought?
- More Features…
Most Read Short Takes
- Pushing Parallel Processing Power at CERN
- Adapting Hadoop to HPC Environments
- Blu-ray for Cold Storage â What About Tape?
- Advancing Applications Toward Exascale Target
- Manipulating Quantum Bits for Cybersecurity
- Unleashing The Potential of OpenMP via Bottleneck Analysis
- Scheduling HPC as a Service
- GPUs Power Massive Settlement Mapping
- Immersion Cooling Floated as Green Energy Solution
- Windows Azure Continues 'Big Compute' Rollout
- More Short Takes…
Most Read Off The Wire
- EGI Community Forum 2014 to Take Place in Finland
- Astute Networks to Join IT Leaders at CIOsynergy Event
- Convey Computer Announces Wolverine Family of Coprocessors
- PGI 2014 Adds OpenACC 2.0 Features for NVIDIA and AMD GPU Accelerators
- SCinet NRE Showcases Internet Innovations
- Cirrascale Announces Improved Power Solution for BladeRack 2 F-Series
- PLX's PCIe 3.0 Switches Enabling 128GB/sec for Fujitsu Storage
- Argonne Training Program on Extreme-Scale Computing Scheduled for August
- ANSYS and NVIDIA Deliver GPU-Accelerated CFD Solver
- Samsung Joins OpenPOWER Foundation
- More Off The Wire…
- Read more…
- Read more…
Real-time analytics offers enterprises the ability to examine âlive,â fast-changing data within operational systems andRead more…
- Read more…
- Read more…
- Read more…
- 2/24/14 | Altair | Australiaâs National Computational Infrastructure (NCI) chose PBS Professional to manage workload for its âRaijinâ cluster from Fujitsu, the Read more…
- 10/30/13 | Cray, DDN, Mellanox, NetApp, ScaleMP, Supermicro, Xyratex | Creating data is easyâ¦ the challenge is getting it to the right place to make use of it. This paper discusses fresh solutions that can directly Read more…
- Read more…
- Read more…